At the Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals, Cardiovascular Surgery Center we have performed 40.671 heart surgeries, 95.919 angiographies and PTCA procedures until now. We offer our 30-year experience and knowledge to all national and international patients.
Annually, average of 2000 cardiovascular surgeries are performed at our center. The procedures include the followings:
- Coronary Bypass
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Valve Operations (replacements, repairs)
- Arrhythmia Surgery / Atrial Fibrillation
- Robotic Heart Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Major Vascular Surgeries (aneurysm, dissections)
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Vein Diseases (varicose veins)
- Diabetic Foot & Chronic Wound
- Heart Transplant and Supporting Systems
- Congenital Heart Diseases.
Our Cardiovascular Surgery Center, which develops a special patient care program for all its patients with a multidisciplinary approach, successfully treats high-risk heart patients. Our team, which works in close cooperation with the Department of Cardiology, also with our Diagnostic and Treatment Center for Heart Diseases in Children, as well as Heart Transplantation and Cardioassisted Devices.
Why Florence Nightingale Cardiovascular Surgery Center?
- The rates of infection and complications coincide with the top 10 hospitals in the United States, while the mortality rate is less than 1%.
- Our Center is in collaboration with leading Cardiovascular Surgery Departments such as Cleveland Hospital (USA), Methodist Houston (USA), Columbia Presbyterian (USA), and OLV Hospital Aalst (Belgium).
- Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals, Cardiovascular Surgery Center provides training programs for foreign surgeons in minimally invasive heart surgery and arrhythmia surgery.
- Our Center has been successfully implementing minimally invasive cardiac surgery program since 1999.
- Our robotic surgery program and arrhythmia surgery program, which has been applied for the first time in Turkey, has been continuing successfully since 2004.
- Non-surgical cardiac valve exchange program (TAVI), which we have partnered with our Department of Cardiology since 2009, enables successful treatment for our patients with high operational risk.
- Numerous national and international publications carried out by our cardiovascular surgeons acknowledge the success of our center.
- Our Cardiovascular Surgery Center has been accepting children with heart diseases from abroad since 2011, and has performed many successful heart surgeries.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve surgery
- Aortic aneurysm surgery
- Arrhythmia surgery / atrial fibrillation
- Robotic heart surgery
- Surgery of artery and vein diseases,
- Surgical treatment of congenital heart diseases
- Varicose vein
- Diabetic foot treatments are performed.
Our Cardiovascular Surgery Center, developing a special patient care program for all its patients with its multidisciplinary approach, treats high-risk cardiac patients and has been a center of reference in Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia.